- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$44.99 - $54.99
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
$12.95 - $14.95
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
Wheels Manufacturing Wave Washers help eliminate side play in cranks or pre-loaded angular contact bearings. Please refer to your crankset manufacturer's installation instructions for proper placement. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Uncompressed Thickness: 2.1mm - Compressed Thickness: 0.5mm - Spring Steel - 10 per bag
$175.00 - $197.00
With optimized crankarms made from 7075-series aluminum, SRAM's X7 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
$7.99 - $22.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
Put the power down with Origin-8's Alloy Crankarm Set. Made of light and durable forged aluminum and for a single chainring and square-taper bottom bracket (both sold separately), these crankarms are great for your sweet urban rig or mountain bike.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for capable stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
$176.00 - $203.00
SRAM's GX-1400 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX single-chainring crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Open Core and X-Sync Technology - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring (30/32T) - Weight: 680g (GXP, 175mm, 32T)
$274.00 - $322.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Force 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. Force 1 combines the durability, simplicity and efficiency that SRAM is known for with their 1x mountain technology. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - SRAM X-Sync: wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control - Chainrings available in 42, 50 (110 BCD), and 52 (130BCD) teeth to conquer every course from sand dunes to gravel-road assaults - Unidirectional carbon crank arm matched to a forged aluminum spider for lightweight and durability - Weight 679g-24mm, 172.5mm, 50T, no BB - Bottom bracket not included
- Forged and machined 7050 aluminum crank arms are strong, stiff and lightweight - P3 Connect: oversized 30mm aluminum spindle with a proprietary polygon interface - Compatible with e*thirteen Double Shiftring kits or single GuideRing DH rings (sold separately) - Includes BB installation tool - Use e*thirteen direct mount guiderings - BB sold separately
- Super-light, dual ring chainguide with 6061-T6 backplate without direct mount bashguard - Replaceable upper sharkfin wearplate prevents chain drop and allows front shifting - Includes two dual-position lower rollers, one for stand-alone use, the other is compatible with 32t, 36t and 40t - Turbocharger bashguards (sold separately) for optional bash protection - ISCG-05 models are adjustable for 48-53mm chainlines - BB mount guides are chainline-specific for standard cranks - 95g - Range: 32-40t
- XC or Cyclocross top guide, ideal for 1x drivetrains - ST and CX guides mount to 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9 seat tubes - E-Type guides fit Shimano E-Type and SRAM S3 frame mount standards
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
- Enduro/DH-rated hollow composite crank with beefy 30mm aluminum spindle - High pressure molding for optimal compaction and lower void structure - Direct Mount Narrow Wide ring attaches to arms via Cinch system - Interchangeable spindle allows same cranks to also fit 68/73/83mm frames with purchase of separate spindle (sold separately) - Handlaid and manufactured in Canada with US sourced carbon - Chainline 51mm (68/73), 57mm (83). 540g - Bottom bracket and chainring sold separately
- 104 BCD spider is compatible with all TRS+ and TRSr cranks - TRS+ single spider is not drilled for a granny ring - TRS+ double spider has holes for 64 BCD granny ring - Spiders require TRS lockring and removal tool (sold separately)
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
- Replacement parts for e*thirteen cranks - Includes M16mm crank bolt and extractor hardware, works with all e*thirteen cranks - Fits all cranks
$12.95 - $14.95
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides
$115.00 - $149.99
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy crank arms for Origin8 Thruster Series modular cranksets - SRAM 3-bolt interface for direct mount chainrings and spiders - 24mm integrated Chromoly spindle - Crank arm tip protectors included with MTB/Boost and Fat 100/120 crank arm sets
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
Page 1 of 12 Next page