- Road style handle bars for indoor cycles made in 2010 or newer. - Replaces TT style bars on current Indoor Cycles and older Club Indoor Cycles. - Not compatible with Indoor Cycle handle bars with resistance adjustment.
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
$25.50 - $28.05
Origin-8 understands that a bike isn't just about utility — it can also be rolling art. Their Classique Tour Handlebar mixes style and function in a swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 25mm rise and wrist-friendly 15-degree sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add some style to your ride.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Bull Horn Handlebar is crafted from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum. It features a great bullhorn shape that works great for fixed gear and city bikes. And, it comes in a bevy of colors to add pop to your ride.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
$19.99 - $21.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
Forged aluminum construction with a retro curved design.
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Top off your beach or town cruiser with Sunlite's O.S. Cruiser Handlebars. They're made from lightweight aluminum so you keep your rig nice and light, and they feature the classic cruiser shape you know and love. At 27.5-inches wide, you'll be plenty comfortable as you cruise your favorite pavement or boardwalk, and the 6-inch rise lets you sit up in style to take in the scenery.
$20.40 - $28.90
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
$32.95 - $43.95
- Wide center profile for on-the-top spinning and a 205mm forward extension with upswept ends for sprints in the city or on the track - Can be used with track grips, bar-end shifters, or brake levers if needed - 1-piece 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
FSA's Metropolis multi-position handlebar features a stylish wing shape for an ergonomic, flip-flop design at home on your commuter, cruiser, or cafe racer. Set it as a high flyer or low rider to suit your personal and riding styles. - Weight: 300g - Width: 620mm - Backsweep: 46.5° - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm - Rise: 32mm
The Belleville is Velo Orange's reproduction of what is probably the most popular style of French city and utility bike bar ever. Anyone who enjoys classic European films has seen bars like this dozens of times. The Belleville is 430mm wide (or 450mm outside-to outside) and has zero rise. That's fairly narrow for a city bar, which is an advantage in traffic. Reach is about 180mm; the straight grip section is a generous 150mm. It has a 25.4mm clamp area and is rendered in aluminum alloy. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard inverse shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Velo Orange's Milan bar is so named because it's a great bar for converting an old Italian racing frame with a short top tube. Actually, it's great for converting any frame with a short top tube into a city bike. Folks who like a more aggressive position on a city bike will like it, too. The width is about 570mm and reach is 110mm; there is around 25mm (approximately one inch) of rise. The grips sweep back about 35 degrees, and the grip area is about 170mm long. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The material is polished aluminum alloy. Milan bars work with regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, shifters, 22.2 inverse brake levers, etc., but not bar-ends.
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Velo Orange's Tourist bar is a "North Road" style bar rendered in polished aluminum alloy. It's similar to the bars used on many classic British roadsters. The clamp area is 25.4mm in diameter. The width is 570mm and the reach is 180mm; it has about 70mm of rise. They sweep back about 60-degrees, and the grip area is about 160mm long. The Tourist accepts regular MTB (22.2mm) grips, brakes, and shifters, but not inverse levers or bar-end shifters.
A beast like pro rider Dillon Lloyd needed a bar built to withstand the biggest drops and burliest of crashes. The Buck bar is one of the first bars in BMX to utilize the new 25.4mm clamping technology, allowing for a stronger, stiffer bar that a rider like Dillon can have full confidence in, without having to worry about it slipping or breaking when things get rough. WeThePeople used time-tested "M2" heat-treated, 4130-chromoly tubing and Dillon's own geometry to create this ultra-dependable set of bars you can get "Buck" with. - Tubing: 7/8" multiple butted - Easy-cut marks on the end of the bars - Dual radius bends for extra strength - Backsweep: 11-degrees - Upsweep: 1.5-degrees - Weight: 22.2mm bar: 895g (31.5oz/1.97lbs), 25.4mm bar: 925g (32.48oz/2.03lbs)
Page 1 of 2 Next page