Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
- Used between the caliper and fork/Frame mount to space the disc brake caliper to the correct rotor plane
- 72mm long forged aluminum holder with hardware to fit most linear brakes - Replacement inserts include retention pins, fit most 72mm aluminum holders
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Magura MT2, MT4, MT6, MT8
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Formula Oro Series
With its completely new, 4-piston S4 caliper, SwingLink lever cam, and carbon lever blade, SRAM's 360-gram Guide Ultimate stands alone as leader in its class. It has been engineered to be light and powerful, with superior heat management capabilities, which give you better, more consistent, more reliable braking. The new caliper design also incorporates a redesigned seal and aluminum piston interface for ease of setup and improved consistency, while Bleeding Edge technology makes bleeding the Guide Ultimate a quick and easy task.
Optimize your aero set-up with Vision's Trimax Aero Brake Levers. They're made of fine cold-forged aluminum in a minimalist design that's super light and aero. They are compatible with all Vision 22.2mm-diameter bars and can be adapted to 24mm bars (bars and adapter sold separately). Vision's Drag-On brake cable set is included. These levers are for single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately).
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: Magura MT5, MT7
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Threaded-Post Pad Set. They fit most linear-pull (also called "direct-pull") brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Cantilever Brake provides quality stopping power on a budget for cyclocross and touring bikes. It features forged aluminum construction and a spring tension adjuster for easy set up.
Serfas' BPS130 Shimano Compatible Cartridge Style replacement pads offer reliable, no-squeak braking for your carbon rims.
Serfas' DBPH1 MTB Hayes Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Hayes HFX Hydraulic and MX-1 Hydraulic brakes.
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
- Bleed kits for all Formula brakes (R1/One/RX/Mega/RO)
$25.00 - $30.00
Hope Mono M6 Disc Brake Pads • Organic: Softer compound than sintered, works better in dry conditions, but wears faster • Sintered: high-graphite compound; best for wet-weather durability
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
$19.99 - $29.99
- 2Mm thick stainless steel with standard 6-Bolt/44Bcd bolt pattern - Compatible with most disc brake systems - Includes (6) Torx bolts, (1) Torx wrench
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
- Works with all Formula 74mm post mount brake calipers - IS: 51mm (International Standard) tab mount - PM: 74mm post mount
- Grips the bottle cap like a wolf on prey and pops it right off every time - Features slot for truing brake rotors and a large hole for a keychain or carabiner - Made in the USA from 7075 T6 aluminum. 32g
- Yokozuna inserts feature Scott-Mathauser generation x compounds - Legendary Scott-Mathauser brake shoes have been the Standard in brake performance for decades - Salmon color compound: feature an Updated iron-oxide formula for superior stopping power in all conditions. Provide excellent braking without the abrasiveness of other severe condition brake pads - Black color compound: Features a softer Gen-x compound for Great all-weather braking. Slightly less stopping power than the Salmon but has greater modulation
High-density organic compound for extended pad life - Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad material: steel - Compound: organic - Compatibility: Tektro Iox,Lyra,Novela>2010
Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad material: steel - Compound: sintered - Compatibility: Shimano M975, M966, M965, M800, M776, M775, M765, M665, M655M, M601, M596, M595, M585, M545, M535, R505, S500, S501, T605, T665 TRP Dash, Parabox Front
Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad material: steel - Compound: sintered - Compatibility: Formula Mega,The One,C1,R1,RR1,RX,RO,T1
Page 1 of 22 Next page