- Pre-stretched, Teflon coated 19 strand inner wire
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance, but why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means precision shifting. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional linear strand housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style. - Precise, compressionless shifting performance combined with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 20% lighter than traditional linear strand shift housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. In the Box: - Front Cable Length: 1500mm - Rear Cable Length: 2300mm - Housing Length: 450mm w/920mm Lubed Liner - 450mm w/2000mm Lubed Liner - 380mm w/1100mm Lubed Liner - 310+350mm w/1300mm Lubed Liner - 30 Links - 15 Mini Tube Tops - 6 Cable Donuts - 2 Cable Tips - 2 Rotating Hooks - 1 Dirt Guard
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set - Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction - Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit - Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems - Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules - Cable Head: Road - Diameter: 1.2 mm - End Type: Campy - Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
Replacement parts for Jagwire's Elite Link kits keep things functioning as intended. - Extra links for long housing runs or replacing damaged sections - 20 links at 10mm of length each
Jagwire's Universal Pro Non-Crimps are a custom finishing touch for the ends of your brake and shift cables and prevent them from fraying so the cables keep functioning. Also, because they're not crimped in place and go on/off without tools, you can easily remove them for holding the ends of the cables to make adjustments. Best of all, the Non-Crimps are made of soft, safe rubber and they come in colors so you can add some more style to your ride.
$9.99 - $65.99
Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.
Jagwire's Aluminum Housing Connectors allow joining two sections of the same-size cable housings together in case you only have shorter sections and you need to make a longer one. It comes in 4, 4.5 and 5mm diameter. Match the diameter of the housing sections on your bike.
Jagwire's Universal Sport Brake Cable Kits are the perfect way to enhance your braking performance while adding a little style to your bike, too. Compatible with both mountain and road brakes, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, powerful braking. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these cable kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of smooth positive braking.
$44.99 - $47.99
Jagwire Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose is the perfect way to customize your bike while enhancing braking performance and durability. Simply select the Mountain Pro hose color you want and match it with a Quick-Fit kit (sold separately) for your brake system.
$174.93 - $189.90
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
- Shop dispenser of aluminum cable end caps to prevent cable fray - 500 pieces
SRAM's SlickWire Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules and frame protectors.
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
$25.99 - $39.99
Innovative Elite Ultra-Slick derailleur cables offer top end performance without the problems associated with coated cables. These cables are a great fit for bikes with full cable housing and modern drivetrains. - Diameter: 1.5mm - Double-ended: No - Highly polished, ultra-slick uncoated surface delivers incredibly accurate, smooth responses - Compatible with all performance housing and lubricants - Uncoated surface means there's nothing to flake off during installation or riding, so it delivers the most durable, consistent performance - Stainless steel wires are corrosion resistant
$35.01 - $38.19
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
- Stainless steel top tube cable clamp. 4g each
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed adjustment for braided shift housing - Not recommended for use with brake systems
Origin-8 Plastic Cable Guides provide a quick, easy, clean routing system for your cables. Great for disc brake lines or for rear brake cable housing guides, they mount to any frame type. The plastic guide will not damage the frame and no need to worry about corrosion. - Zip ties to frame - 2 per package
Page 1 of 7 Next page