An issue many people ran into when they began using 1x setups was chain retention with the front chainring. In the beginning of the 1x movement, many companies dealt with this by using aftermarket chain keepers that somehow bolted to the frame. Many people discovered that using a narrow-wide chainring in conjunction with some type of 'clutch' rear derailleur helped abate or eliminate these chain-jumping issues. Narrow-wide rings use alternating tooth profiles that more positively engage the chain and help control a deflecting chain in bumpy conditions. Your friends at Surly have partnered with SRAM to bring you stainless steel X-Sync chainrings. Stainless Steel is durable. This durability is pretty useful when you're talking about the one ring that is bearing the brunt of all your miles.
$50.00 - $70.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.1mm thick so they work well with 9-speed chains.
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$23.00 - $26.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$99.00 - $103.00
SRAM's Red road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting, too.
$64.22 $75.54 15% Off
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - Rampless 7075 aluminum for singlespeed use
$38.21 - $126.56
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$30.05 - $112.00
- For use with Shimano XTR M980 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
$60.00 - $64.00
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
$33.00 - $58.00
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed Chainrings. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
Shimano XT CRM80 1x11 Chainrings - Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, weight, and rigidity - Durable teeth using plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body - Dyna-Sys11 HG-X11 11-speed chain compatible - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Steel/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Tooth Count: 30
- New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for chainwheel load out
$42.00 - $49.00
Tall teeth with alternating tooth profiles hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Full CNC Aluminum rings - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 SRAM Asymmetric
Surly's MWOD Inner Chainrings are made from stainless steel for extreme durability. These rings are compatible with Surly's MWOD cranks.
$41.00 - $60.00
Shimano's CX70 Chainrings tackle the hurly burly of your next 'cross race with confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Light, durable, nickel-plated aluminum is precision engineered to keep your chain running smooth and fast. 36- and 46-tooth chainrings provide a great cyclocross-friendly gear range.
$82.00 - $99.00
Mud and moving parts are enemies in the sport of cyclocross. That's why SRAM decided they were going to simplify things. Remove the front derailleur, increase the range of the cassette, make dropped chains a thing of the past, and you've got a cross drivetrain worthy of hammering. SRAM's CX1 X-Sync Chain Ring is an integral part of that system. It mates to 110 BCD cranks and features a wide-narrow-wide tooth profile to securely hold the chain through the roughest terrain. It's also specially designed with mud clearing in mind to keep your rig light and fast. A variety of sizes ranging from the spin-to-win 38T to the flat-out 46T let you dial in your rig for your strengths or course.
$59.95 - $69.95
- Standard 4-bolt ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 36g (30t)
$69.95 - $74.95
Wolf Tooth's SDM® chainrings replace your existing spider and chainring with one clean looking, light weight, and stiff piece of machined billet. These come in 3 different offsets: standard GXP, Boost and BB30. Compatibility: - These direct mount chainrings will replace your existing chainring and spider, which is attached via 3 bolts on the back side of the spider near the spindle. You will use these same 3 bolts to attach the Wolf Tooth SDM® chainring. - There are 3 offsets: Standard: 47mm chainline, 6mm offset for cyclocross and road cranks Standard: 49mm chainline, 6mm offset for GXP and long spindle BB30 Boost: 52mm chainline, 3mm offset BB30: 49mm chainline, 0mm offset for BB30 short spindle cranks - Fat Bikes: If you are planning to use this on an X9 or XX1 fat bike crankset with a 190/197 rear hub spacing use the 0 offset ring. If your fat bike has a 170/177 rear hub spacing, use the Standard 6mm offset
$16.99 - $46.99
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
$69.00 - $99.00
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. - Can be used with Eagle 12 speed or SRAM 11 speed chains - Direct mount rings with 3mm offset fit Boost geometry Eagle cranks; direct mount rings with 6mm offset fit traditional geometry Eagle cranks and GXP spindle XX1, X01, X0, X1 and X9 cranks
$18.00 - $106.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
$47.43 - $57.54
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - 7000 series aluminum provides strength and durability
$58.49 - $67.99 $64.99 - $67.99 Up to 10% Off
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings and spiders. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
$74.99 - $94.99
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
$40.49 - $68.99 $44.99 - $69.99 Up to 10% Off
RaceFace Narrow Wide Chainrings feature tooth profiling for chain retention and a blend of weight and durability suitable for XC, DH, and everything in-between. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Compatible with 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed - Stiff 4mm plate thickness and I-beam construction transfer loads without flexing - Reversible laser etched graphics - Non-threaded bolt holes
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
$11.00 - $56.00
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
$71.95 - $84.94 $79.95 - $84.94 Up to 10% Off
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
$21.00 - $33.50
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, no shift ramps, hard anodized for durability - Excellent for Singlespeed/fixed gear applications
$16.00 - $29.00
- CNC 6061 aluminum chainring with standard teeth
Page 1 of 9 Next page