An issue many people ran into when they began using 1x setups was chain retention with the front chainring. In the beginning of the 1x movement, many companies dealt with this by using aftermarket chain keepers that somehow bolted to the frame. Many people discovered that using a narrow-wide chainring in conjunction with some type of 'clutch' rear derailleur helped abate or eliminate these chain-jumping issues. Narrow-wide rings use alternating tooth profiles that more positively engage the chain and help control a deflecting chain in bumpy conditions. Your friends at Surly have partnered with SRAM to bring you stainless steel X-Sync chainrings. Stainless Steel is durable. This durability is pretty useful when you're talking about the one ring that is bearing the brunt of all your miles.
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
$51.99 - $65.99
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
$16.99 - $46.99
Dimension Chainrings. - No ramps, pins, or shift aids
Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed Chainrings. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$238.00 - $348.00
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a more reinforced outer chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
$37.00 - $58.00
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a reinforced chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$20.00 - $166.00
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Inner Chainrings - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$22.00 - $182.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Series Chainrings are designed for use with Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra crankset.
$25.00 - $29.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
Shimano XT CRM80 1x11 Chainrings - Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, weight, and rigidity - Durable teeth using plated steel construction supported by a carbon composite (CFRP) carrier body - Dyna-Sys11 HG-X11 11-speed chain compatible - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Steel/Carbon - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Tooth Count: 30
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition. - For best shifting performance B-type rings only with B-type rings
$13.00 - $154.00
Shimano chainrings offer durability and confidence-inspiring performance, and go a long way towards getting a drivetrain back to optimum working condition.
The perfect option for replacing worn out chainrings on your 10-speed mountain drivetrain.
$26.00 - $51.00
Shimano 105 5700 10-Speed chainrings are a quality, reliable replacement option for worn out chainrings on standard double cranksets.
- Better chain engagement for greater chain retention - Special gear teeth profile designed for MTB riding usage - Smoother driving even over bumpy terrain - For XTR FC-M9100-1, M9120-1 cranks
$39.00 - $40.00
That big ring always seems to wear out first, and is the first to take damage when you're blasting over obstacles. Shimano's SLX M7000 11-Speed Chainrings for double cranksets get you back on the trail in no time. - 34T for use with 24T inner ring - 36T for use with 36T inner ring - 38T for use with 28T inner ring
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Shifting pins and ramped teeth deliver precision shifting, too.
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
$69.95 - $74.95
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Road/Cross/Gravel offset ring has a reverse dish for perfect chainline - Fits Cannondale Hollowgram SI & SISL cranksets, replacing ring and spider - 48mm chainline, same as Cannondale XX1 spider. Use 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 64g/68g/72g (30/32/34t)
$25.00 - $40.00
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum, no shift ramps, hard anodized for durability - Excellent for Singlespeed/fixed gear applications
-Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
$38.21 - $126.56
- For use with Shimano XTR M960 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$25.99 - $51.99
FSA Super Road Chainrings are designed to provide flawless shifting, with minimal weight and unmatched durability. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 - Shifting ramps and stainless steel pins on outer rings - 110mm asymmetric (ABS) - Black anodized with CNC silver - Laser etched logo - Compatible only with Gossamer ABS cranks - Will not properly fit K-Force or SL-K cranksets
$62.95 - $69.95 $64.95 - $69.95 Up to 10% Off
- Fits asymmetrical 96mm BCD with built-in threaded standoffs - Used on Shimano XTR M9000 and M9020 crankset (both race and trail models) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Mount using the stock Shimano XTR M7 chainring bolts - 49mm chainline for 28-34 tooth and 50mm for 36 tooth - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 41g (30t)
Direct Mount 3-bolt chainrings compatible with SRAM cranksets with a removable Spider. Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention. - 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
The Sequence chainring uses the official X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. Chromag is the only MTB company officially authorized to produce chainrings with the X-SYNC technology. So now, no matter what kind of mountain bike you have, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. SPECS - Official SRAM X-SYNC technology. Complies with SRAM warranty standards for compatibility with all SRAM X-SYNC drivetrain. - Chamfered mud-clearing recesses at the base of the teeth provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions. - CNC Machined from 7075T6 aluminum for the best durability. - Available for 104/94 BCD crank spider patterns and Direct Mount options. - 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized Black with laser etch - CNC machined in Whistler, BC. Sequence rings are available in: - 30/32/34/36 tooth (104 BCD) - 28/30 tooth (94 BCD) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount RFC) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount GXP) - 28/30 tooth (Direct Mount BB30) - 28/30/32 tooth (Direct Mount Boost) Compatibility Notes: - 104 BCD is the most popular crank arm spacing design (refer to manufacturers specifications to check for compatibility). - Direct mount rings work with SRAM S1400, S2200, S2210, X9 XO and XX1 crank arms. - Direct Mount Sequence rings are available for with GXP and BB30 bottom brackets as well as Race Face Cinch cranks.
The real deal, the Reel full guard sprocket. CNC machined from super thick 7075-T6 aluminum, the Reel sprocket will hold up to sprocket chunks and crank arm grinds while protecting your chain at the same time. Extensive machining not only reduces the weight but adds plenty of crank arm clearance. - Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum - Thickness: 13.8mm Overall (7mm at Spindle) - Type: Bolt Drive - Compatibility: 19mm, 22mm, and 24mm Spindles - Weight: 4.6oz (25T)
Page 1 of 8 Next page