Don't let the half-pint stature fool you, Mirrycle's little Incredibell Brass Solo packs the beautifully resonant ring of solid brass. Its compact size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and it rings clear for all to hear.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Brass Duet makes a traditional ding-dong dual-tone ring with the beautiful resonance of solid brass. Plus, its compact size lets you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars.
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view behind. And, it can be attached to either the left or right side lever. Let's be careful out there.
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear.
Mirrycle's Incredibell Road Bell is little, light and convenient. Its small size and pivoting ringer let you mount it on either right or left Shimano STI shifter/brake lever. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
- Rin rin mini bells produce an extremely clear tone. Available in a wide variety of colors including white - Made in japan
Shatterproof 1.5" convex cycling mirror with stick-on helmet mounting - Telescoping arm extends from 5 to 8 inches - Features 360° of adjustment
$11.00 - $11.99
Don't let the small size fool you. The Original Incredibell is little, light and LOUD! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's I Love My Bike Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Origin-8's Ping Multi-Fit features a compact design and a multi-fit, no-tool mount.
Thanks to its unique mounting system, Axiom's Fastflash DLX Universal Mirror quickly attaches to your handlebar, brake hood, or fork leg. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic and the mirror pivots to provide you with an optimal viewing angle.
•Handlebar mount •Right or left hand use •Fits all bicycles •Alloy ping style bell
• Plastic body w/ ball joint • Acrylic convex mirror • Press fit into bar end
$6.99 - $9.99
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's Big Ben Jr. Bell. A simple spin makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
Dimension Mini Bells take up less room on handlebars and fit 40mm or narrower. Check out the video for a YouTube sound clip!
The Wide Ankle Strap is made from upcycled bicycle inner tubes. Keep your pants clean, strap together your skis, roll up your yoga mat, or use it to secure gear to your pack. This incredible strap has a multitude of uses. - Materials: Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes and Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 2 H x 16 W x 0.25 D in. (50.8 x 406.4 x 6.35 mm) - Weight: 1.6 oz. (45 g) Features: - Fully adjustable hook & loop closure - Reflective strip for nighttime visibility - Built in USA
- Handlebar mount - Fits most bikes - Brass ping style bell - 47mm - Function: Mallet
An incredibly loud brass bell (approximately 60 db) from CatEye meets their FlexTight mounting band for mounting versatility across all types of handlebars. The bright, clean sound of brass alerts other pedestrians and riders to your presence.
- Water resistant, durable nylon construction - Hi-viz safety accents and bright green LED safety light for 360-degree visibility - Versatile snap design fits comfortably around wrists, arms, and ankles - Flexible, soft material offers one-size-fits-all design - Dimensions: 13.78cm x 2.17cm x 1.54cm
$10.99 - $11.99
Don't let the tiny size fool you. Mirrycle's Incredibell Bellini is little, light and gets noticed! Its diminutive dimensions and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars. A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. - Solid brass bell - Brass striker - Alloy mounting - Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
Sunlite's Round Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable, and a reflector on the backside adds even more safety.
$7.65 - $8.50
Origin-8's Ping XL is a sure way to announce your presence. This 33mm bell provides a pleasant, melodic tone and a mount that fits 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars.
• Plugs inside handlebar end • 360° adjustable • ABS plastic body
• Handlebar mount • Fits most bikes • Ringer style bell • Assorted pictures
$13.99 - $24.99
Keep an eye on what's behind you with MSW's Selfie Mirrors. With options to mount on a handlebar, on your helmet, or into your bar end with a folding design, you're free to choose the rear view that speaks to you.
Page 1 of 6 Next page