Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road - Material: Steel
$4.49 - $5.09
- Replacement adjustable nut for three-speed internal hubs.
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
$11.99 - $19.95 $19.95 - $29.95 Up To 60% Savings
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Replacement 14mm/20mm axle kit - Spare 14mm steel axle with 20mm alloy sleeve - Alloy axle bolt
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Compatible with 9mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 13mm - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 15.0mm - Length: 12.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Sovos 9mm x 1, front hub - Taiwanese and similar front hubs with 9mm x 1 axle
$50.00 - $91.00
Match your Beyond Black hubs, spokes and decals (each sold separately) with skewers from Zipp. - Sold in pairs - Stainless steel: 85 grams/set - Titanium: 78 grams/set
- End caps for Origin8 MT-2100 hubs
$23.80 - $42.50
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
$30.95 - $37.95
- End caps for Origin8 FB-1100 fat bike hubs - Use: Rear - Color: Blk
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Material: AL6061
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
These die-cut borderless decals provide a distinctive look to go with the distinctive sound and aero-advantage of Zipp wheels rolling at 45km an hour. Zipp’s Matte white and Matte black decals also are still available. Each decal kit has seven decals sufficient to cover one wheel and two matching valve-hole decals. Note: Before applying the decals, make sure the rim surface is free of dirt and debris. We recommend a gentle wipe with acetone or rubbing alcohol. Peel the white backing sheet from the decal, orientate, position and gently press the decal onto the rim surface. Starting at one end, remove the surface clear cover slip and then work the decal into the dimples using a 3M squeegee.
Compatible with straight valve hole Hugo 52 rims and designed to fit 7.5 - 8.5mm valve holes. Sold as a pair. Identifying your Hugo rim and selecting the correct valve stem: Stepped Hugo rims have a larger diameter valve hole on the interior of the rim, and a narrower hole on outside of the rim. Quick tip: don't remove your tire if you don't have to. If your Hugo rim decal reads: MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this valve. For "Stepped" valve hole Hugo use part AS0105 - Valve Stem pair, Schrader, 32mm, 14mm base.
$20.00 - $21.00
Front end cap conversion kits for NoTubes Neo and Neo Ultimate - SealLock end caps feature a low friction U-cup seal that snaps into place
Quick release skewer with reliable internal cam and serrated nut for sure grip. Does not include end caps. Quick release and SealLock end cups offered separately. Not compatible with Boost hubs.
Lightweight quick release lever with a classic aesthetic Weight: 45g
Stan's original Neo hub has evolved to be stronger and more reliable than ever. The additional stress of larger cassette cogs, more capable bikes, and even more challenging trails led to the creation of the Neo with Speedsync. This CNC machined Speedsync freehub is a direct replacement for your Neo hub and includes pawls, springs, pawl retaining ring, and 2 red freehub spacers. Bearings are pre-installed. Note: - Singlespeed freehub cannot be used to convert a hub originally set up with a Shimano or Sram XD freehub to SS. This freehub is only to be used with Stan's Neo SS hubs. - OneUp freehub WILL NOT WORK with a SRAM cassette or Shimano cassette without a One Up Shark Cluster.
Ultra light bolt on thru axle, with a low profile 6mm head for Whisky forks and some others. See other manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 1.5 - MT/CX: 125 x 15mm - MTB+: 135 x 15mm - Fat: 198 x 15mm - RD/CX: 120 x 12mm - Rear: 167 x 12mm
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
12mm thru-axle conversion kit for converting from thru-axle to QR. - Includes axle and end caps - Replacement axle and end cap for Phantom Flange rear road hubs - No tools necessary
$12.95 - $71.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Replacement Pawls for all Oozy hubs.
• Locking skewer set • Cro-Mo • 70g (set)
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
- Longer skewers fit modern frames/forks with thicker dropouts - Aluminum lever/nut, Delrin pivot washer, serrated alloy nut with Nylock - White skewers are powder-coated - Shaft: chromoly - Wheel: front/rear - Spacing (front/rear): 100/135mm - Weight: 112g/set
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Page 1 of 13 Next page