$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Zipp Speed Weaponry Valve Extender Wrench Set - Two 4 mm and 5 mm combination wrenches - Replacement wrenches required to properly install Zipp integrated valve extenders - Use with Zipp Tangente tubes with aluminum Presta valve and aluminum valve extender
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Deadbolt Ultralight Thru-Axles are offered in a 6mm flat button head design, for a flush, clean look. Lightweight, easy to use, and secure. - CNC-machined from 7000 series aluminum - Designed to fit all current Salsa thru-axle frames - For other frames, check with the manufacturer for compatibility and other specifications - 6mm hex wrench required for installation
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
$605.99 - $638.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm Quick-Release: - LTF-L: 48.65mm - LTF-R: 48.65mm - CTF-L: 36.5mm - CTF-R: 36.5mm 12mm Thru-Axle: - LTF-L: 52.15mm - LTF-R: 52.15mm - CTF-L: 46.5mm - CTF-R: 46.5mm
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 170mm
- End caps for Origin8 MT-2100 hubs
$27.99 - $49.99
- Replacement QR axles for Origin8 RD-1100 hubs
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series front road disc hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, and 15mm thru-axle options
$550.99 - $572.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
$549.99 - $579.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - 255C high TG epoxy resin and Basalt braking surface withstands extreme temperatures - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
$1,330.00 - $1,843.00
If going flat out fast is what you want, then this wheelset has all the details covered. DT's top triathletes choose the ARC 1100 DICUT 80 when it's race day. It's developed in partnership with aerodynamics specialists SWISS SIDE and equipped with SINC ceramic bearings to get up to speed and stay there. Supporting the complete system of the rider and bike with minimal drag and unparalleled handling under all conditions, riding fast is guaranteed. Finally the precision wheel build with high and even spoke tension gives you the reliability to dominate all of the 180 km.
3-pack, 300mm Bladed Straight-Pull External Black Roam 50 29 Wheels
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
- Axle adapters for FB-1110 Elite Series rear fat bike hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options, and for 170/190mm and 177/197mm OLD spacing - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
Stan's delivers an aluminum wheel that rivals the weight of carbon: the ZTR Crest. The Crest rim is strong while keeping the weight low, resulting in a stiff, XC race-ready rim. Plus, this sweet hoop is built with Stan's 3.30 hubs and DT Swiss spokes for snappy responsiveness and reliability. The Crest also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner rim profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
A reliable set of axle bolts that you can get on and off reliably is essential to your bike. These replacement bolts for your Kink Yukon hub are just what the doctor ordered for ground-down, beat-up, and rounded-off axle bolts. They have 17mm wrench flats with 6mm allen sockets for quick installation/removal and burly tightening torque.
Replacement bearings for OOZY Trail F15/20 or SPIKE F20/15 Front Hubs. Compatible with all OOZY hubs and wheels. Compatible only with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced in 2016 or later (with SPIKE hubs). - Material : Steel - Weight (g): Front ±35 Rear ±62 - Compatibility : OOZY/SPIKE Front & Rear Hubs
BMX axles take a lot of abuse, and sometimes they need to be replaced. Kink makes it easy by providing replacement parts like this Incite replacement Incite Axle.
Boulevard hubs are pretty tough, but all riders eventually break parts on their bikes from going big and casing the landing. That's the nature of BMX, and we wouldn't have it any other way. This replacement inner axle for your Kink Boulevard hub gets you back into service in no time.
Don't let your Kink East-Coaster hub get crunchy and rough-spinning. Kink puts really nice bearings in that hub, but if the bearings are starting to wear out like all bearings eventually do, pick up this replacement non-drive side bearing and slap it in there. You might also want to replace the Driver Bearing while you're in there (available separately).
Hugo 52 for plus bikes are the first fat rims to feature Bead Socket Technology. Hugo’s ultra-low profile sidewalls combine with a special central raised box section to create a structurally superior fat rim that’s exceptionally light, fast-rolling, and nearly impervious to flats even when using tubes. The special shape of the Hugo series rims creates a superior seal, inflating easily without a tube. The interior rim shape also spreads out the overall contact area for better strength and support and excellent pinch flat protection. - For fat bike riding, racing and adventuring - First fat bike rim to feature genuine NoTubes' tubeless technology with innovative raised center rim profile for tubeless use - Rim width: 53.1mm external and 49.9mm internal for maximum tire volume and flotation - Compatible with “plus” and fat clincher tires when used with 27mm Yellow Tape, 35mm Valve Stem, and NoTubes Sealant
Page 1 of 40 Next page