$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Trail riding optimized straightpull hub with unique oversized flanges, - 32H configuration, which vastly improve contact and support between spokes in a 3 cross lacing - Offering added spoke strength, wheelset stiffness, and spoke torque retention - Shimano Standard/Steel XD drivers available - MATERIAL: CNC optimized alloy hub body, alloy axle, alloy freehub body - CONFIGURATION (mm): 12x142mm, SLS straight pull - WEIGHT (g): ±281 - HOLE COUNT: 32H - DISC MOUNT: 6-bolt - FREEHUB: Alloy XD Standard - FREEHUBS AVAIL.: Steel Shimano Standard / Alloy Shimano Standard / Steel XD - ADAPTERS INCL. (mm): QRx135mm, 12x142 - ADAPTERS AVAIL. (mm): QRx135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm - FINISH: Polish anodized, laser logos
$71.45 - $100.99
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
Stan's 3.30HD QR Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs quick-release compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes ZTR/3.30/3.30 Ti rear hub. They're compatible with a Type 2 hub.
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
- Axle/spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 304g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish - 120mm OL spacing rear hub with either double fixed flip-flop threading or fixed on one side and freewheel thread on the opposite - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
$105.28 - $109.78
- Dynamo generator front hub features 3.0-watt headlight power supply - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (140mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake (brake levers sold separately) - Light sold separately
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
- Threaded for singlespeed freewheel, includes 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid axle (183mm overall axle length) - Freewheel and brake lever sold separately
$61.19 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$52.99 - $66.99
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Front - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 100mm - Bearing Type: Sealed - Hole Count: 36
- 9 x 100mm quick-release endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front) - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor or Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Internal O-rings, a grease sleeve, and high-quality cup and cone bearings lend this 105-level hub high durability and smooth rolling. - Internal O-rings and grease sleeve - High quality, sealed Cup & Cone Bearing - High durability and smooth rolling for sustained performance
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
Shimano Alfine Center Lock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28-inch wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575g
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
Build your singlespeed or fixie bike around Surly's Ultra New Roadie Rear Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum has the capability you need and reliable sealed bearings, too! It sports threads for a track cog and lockring on one side and a freewheel on the other so you can decide how you want to roll. Plus, this hub's 130mm width fits most road frames and the hollow chromoly axle provides a flex-free ride as well as simple quick release skewer compatibility.
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Nutted - Use: Rear - Gears: Singlespeed freewheel - Drilling: 36H - Axle: 3/8-inch - Material: Alloy - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 110mm - Bearing Type: Sealed
The Mission Deploy hub gives you a chance to upgrade to a freecoaster without breaking the bank. With sealed bearings throughout, adjustable slack, heat-treated chromoly axle, and left- and right-hand-drive options, the Deploy hub has you covered. - Hub shell: 6061-T6 aluminum 36-hole - Axle: Heat-treated chromoly - Nuts: 17mm steel - Bearings: 4 sealed cartridges - Weight: 22.0oz
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
Page 1 of 6 Next page