$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
- Front axle conversion, 15mm thru-axle, Wide Boy - Conversions for fitting a Wide Boy hub onto either a 15mm or 20mm thru-axle fork
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassette on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
$94.99 - $199.99
Product specs: - Front hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 15mm axle type - Japanese cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 205g - Rear hub features - 7075 t6 alloy axle - Qr or 12x142mm axle type - Four sealed cartridge bearings - 28,32 hole count - 325g
Shimano's M629 Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. This 32-hole hub features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
- Replacement driver for Original DJD or DJD-Bush Drive rear hub - Need DJD Original removal tool or DJD Bush Drive removal tool (sold separately)
- Internal gear 8-speed hub with 70mm drum brake - Rotary gear selection with no protruding indicator chain or switch box - Direct drive in first gear allows use of smaller chainwheels - A356 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (185mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 325% - Includes 3-spline 23 tooth cog and a TSS86 twist shifter. Brake lever sold separately
$15.00 - $20.00
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti Hub Kit converts Stan's 3.30 front hubs from quick-release to through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on. Conversion kits available in 12mm and 15mm.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Fixed/Free • Sealed bearings • 120mm or 130mm rear spacing • 32 hole • 282 grams
Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti 9mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30 front hubs compatible with a 9mm thru-axle. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
- 15 x 100mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front)hub - 20 x 110mm thru-axle endcaps for Spin Doctor 6F (front hub - Conversion kits for Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs are not compatible with original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
15mm thru-axle conversion kit for Hope Fatsno front hubs.
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · Converts Hope Pro 2 hubs to work with XD Driver · Contains axle, endcaps, bearings and driver
Stan's 3.30HD QR Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs quick-release compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
$24.99 - $43.99
- Series: SLX - HB-M7000 - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - HB-M7010 - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 100 - Axle Diameter: 14 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 189g
Like to Freestyle? Try our Deputy hubs. The low-profile flanges are stronger and more impact-resistant than standard high-flange track hubs. - Tool Free adjustment, hub bearings are properly loaded when the wheel is installed - 6061 T6 aluminum hub shell - Low flange design for freestyle durability - 13 through 15 gauge spoke compatibility - Chamfered hub flanges reduce spoke stress - 6902 sealed bearings readily available - Weight: 247 g - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Hub Spacing: 100mm
Hubs typically seem to fall into two general categories: light and very expensive or heavy and cheap. With this typical bike industry paradigm, we saw an opportunity. You see, for years we've been using high-end geared hubs from the manufacturer of our track offerings on our personal bikes. They are very lightweight (peep the specs) and just plain work. We decided to finally make those hubs available to you and corner the market in our own category: lightweight, affordable, and incredibly practical. We've ridden them on all kinds of bikes from mtb to road and we're in love. They are reliable, dang light and very reasonably priced. We offer the Go-Devil in a minimal amount of configurations and ship them with all the necessary endcaps and a quick release skewer, future proofing them in case you want to use them on various bikes over the years. Quick Release, 12mm, and 15mm endcaps are included. On all models we spec high-quality made in Japan stainless-steel sealed bearings. Oh, and we've got polished options as well. Kind of a big deal because polished hubs have become a rarity in our modern world. - Weight: Disc Brake: 164g - Includes 12mm, 15mm endcaps and quick release skewer - Non-Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 21mm - Drive Side Center To Flange Disc Brake: 36mm - Non-Drive Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter Disc Brake: 45mm
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
The 3.30HD 9mm Thru Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 9mm through axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 disc or HD disc rear hubs.
Hope Front Axle Conversion Kits · Compatible with Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs · Converts all Hope Pro 2 and Pro 2 Evo hubs to 15mm through axle hubs
- Axle/spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 304g - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings - Hollow CrMo nutted axle with titanium color finish - 120mm OL spacing rear hub with either double fixed flip-flop threading or fixed on one side and freewheel thread on the opposite - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- Precision CNC machined 6061 aluminum axle nuts - Compare stock steel nuts at 44 grams versus alloy nuts at 16 grams
- Axle/Spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 324g - Fix-G refers to a fixed HG splined body that any HG cog slides onto, secured by an HG lockring - Unlike traditional threaded track cogs and lockrings, the Fix-G setup is unaffected by rotational drive forces - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings, hollow CrMo nutted axle - Flip-flop hub with fixed cog threads on one side and Halo's Fix-G system on the opposite side - Use wide foot cogs, 7mm width recommended to preserve hub's HG splines - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- Kick-shift 2-speed hub with coaster brake (choose 116mm or 135mm OLD) - Benefits include its simple backpedal-action shifting/braking and no cables or shifters - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (162mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 138% - Includes 22 tooth 3-spline cog - Optional: matching front track hub, BTI number UR-5501
The latest incarnation of WeThePeople's aptly-named Supreme hub includes a peg-friendly 12mm female bolt system, twin bearings in the non-drive side, and a new IGUS bushing, switch drive Q-LITE driver. The 12mm female bolt system gives you a stronger peg interface and a bombproof axle. Pair it up with WTP Supreme hub guards and you have a super dependable cassette hub ready for battle. - 9T driver - 12mm bolts with 14mm extension - 17mm 4130 Chromoly female axle, fully heat-treated
$89.95 $99.95 10% Off
- Race-proven BMX Race hubs with 20mm 7075-T6 aluminum axles and axle nuts - Cold-forged, CNC 6061-T6 aluminum shells with sealed cartridge bearings - 32mm dropout interface washers increase stiffness - Rear accepts any standard threaded freewheel
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
Page 1 of 8 Next page